.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

::taps fingers::

I am sooo excited to go to Arizona, the last few weeks have seemed to drag on so slowly and I thought I was NEVER going to get on that plane - now it's less than 24 hours away and I'm not ready!!! I got up this morning and went to get a manicure and pedicure with Amanda and we were out and about until noon. Then, Derek and I went to a movie in Sunnyside (I give "I love you, man" 4 out of 5 stars, it really was pretty funny) and now I'm at home waiting (impatient ally) for the laundry to be done. I have learned a new lesson about pregnancy this week - when you only have three possible pant/capri options available to you - it makes packing in advance quite difficult. So, as soon as the dryer buzzes I'll be packing and compiling all the things I "need" to take with me this week. If you know me at all, you know why I put need in quotation marks. We have a movie to watch tonight and I'm going to have one last heaping plate full of my baked spaghetti before it's no good... Then it's off to bed and to the airport by 10am tomorrow... it's going to go by so fast!!

But in all this excitement, I'm a little bit sad. This is the first time I'll be far away from Derek since I got pregnant and I feel really guilty. I'm so worried that something will happen (bad or good) and he won't be right there with me!! I'm thrilled to see my parents and I can't wait, I just wish he was coming too. It's Hammy's first vacation and Derek won't be there to share it with us, and that makes me sad. On the other hand, I also know that this is probably the last time I'll get to go down and be with my parents for a long time. Airfare will be too expensive for the three of us and I know I won't want to leave Derek and the little one for any longer than I have to. Maybe it's all the crazy pregnancy hormones, but I'm really happy and really sad at the same time...

Alright... off I go to pack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews