.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

12 Week Belly "Bloat"...

Well... today I am offically 12 weeks and *this* is what I look like now... It's not baby yet - baby is just pushing everything else up and making me puff out! Also, this is the debut of my new haircut and color (yay me!)... sorry for the goofy smirk - I'm contractually obligated to be tired and grumpy until after 8am - photo was taken at 6:30am... :)




How far along? 12 weeks (that's 3 months for you math people!!)
Total weight gain/loss: Up 9 pound lbs. =[
Maternity clothes? Every damn day
Stretch marks? No, thank god!!
Sleep: I'm always tired but I've been waking up at 3am every day this week!
Best moment this week: Making it to 12 weeks!! Being able to feel the top of my ute if I poke hard...
Movement: Nada
Food cravings: Fruit... lots and lots of fruit...
Gender: I'm thinking girl right now...
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to do things without being out of breath in 20 seconds!
What I am looking forward to: Getting to be officially in my 2nd tri at the end of week 13...
Weekly Wisdom: Let go and let God.
Milestones: Another week without throwing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews