.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bored. Senseless.

I have been on this computer ALL DAY. I got up at 9:30 and for a while it was entertaining... but now - I want to throw it across the room. Derek is miserably sick and watching March Madness so if I want to be around him I have to listen to basketball (groan) and play on the computer to stay entertained.

I did get some things accomplished this weekend - I weeded my garden and planted some new rosebushes. I also started my veggies in my new little windowsill "greenhouse". I don't think mother nature appreciates my attempts however, when I went out to plant my roses today it started to hail. It was perfectly sunny and calm allllll day and when I finally win the fight and get the shed door open, the sky starts spitting little pellets at me. I waited it out in the shed for 5 minutes and then continued on with my planting. I was stoked to take some pictures of the garden and greenhouse to post for progress but I think I left my camera at work (oh thank you pregnancy brain) or I lost it. Either way, I'm pissy about not having it here!!

Derek is coming down with some nasty flu bug and I just KNOW I'm going to get it right before (or during) my vacation to Arizona. :(

I guess I'm going to the store to get some soup and salad stuff... and cookies for Hammy. Then we can relax and watch Twilight tonight (chorus of angels singing) and I can sleep in tomorrow... because I get Monday off!!! Woot woot!! Sorry for the pointless post - I'm bored and I needed to include you in my boredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews