.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

::pouts::

Derek is going to Olympia today to meet with the big-wigs and try to get his "2" rating back (looooong story) which would also mean getting his raise that we've been screwed out of for over a year. Anyway - he meets with them tomorrow but because of the pass conditions he has to go over today...

It's my first home alone night since I found out I was pregnant...

::wimpers::

What if I have another bad dream?? What if it's windy and the garbage can falls over and I convince myself that someone is trying to break in?? What if I need Quizno's and there is no-one there to go get it for me????? What if my flu bug comes back and there is no one to babysit the famous passer-outer???

::crosses arms and continues to pout::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews