.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Buh-Bye Bloat!!

FINALLY!!!

I woke up this morning and after 9 weeks of the most insane bloat known to man (or more appropriately - to woman) - it's gone. I can see my toes again and my skin no longer feels like it's stretched to its breaking point. I know that this won't last for long and soon enough I'll be stretched out for real - but I'll take the breaks where I can get them!! I've even lost 2 1/2 pounds!! Annnd, (nope not done yet) I've had enough energy to stay up until 8:30 (act impressed, that's an hour and a half later than usual!!) the last few nights!! So far, I like the second trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews