.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

14 Week Update...

No picture this week, sorry... but nothing has changed and I wasn't motivated enough to pose for my weekly shot! :)

How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up one more pound to ten, but I'm blaming it on constipation... If I could poop, I'd be 3 pounds lighter!!!
Maternity clothes? Yup
!Stretch marks? No, thank god!!
Sleep: Still loving it, but now I'm able to stay up until 8:30 or 9:00... Wahooo!!
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat after my yardwork scare...
Movement: Nope, still waiting.
Food cravings: Baked spaghetti
Gender: Not a freaking clue anymore :(
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Going out and having a good time with friends (can't drink, can't stay up late)
What I am looking forward to: Taking Hammy on our first vacation to Arizona!!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy each day - it FLIES by...
Milestones: Being able to take vitamin C pills without puking... yea me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews