.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chaos

I will never cease to be amazed at the human capacity to survive. Internally, I feel like absolute chaos - my heart has a hole in it, my soul hurts, my mind cannot stop the 'what-if' and 'I should have...' thoughts. It boggles my brain that I can still somehow get out of bed each morning, take care of my children, attempt to maintain relationships, and try to move forward.

All I know is that on my own, I would be nothing more than a puddle on the floor at this point. I am so thankful that He is with me through this.

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping in to check on you. I'm glad you're not alone and that you have your faith to help you through this difficult time .

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews