I went to see Dr. H today... here's the deal...
Cervix: Didn't get checked today - assuming it's still doing what it's supposed to. Lately it has been assaulted by baby kicks and punches - not comfortable!
Contractions: The meds seem to have them under control when I'm home doing NOTHING. If I go out or am up and around the house too much they come right back.
Tests: No tests today but we listened to her heartbeat and she's happy as a clam in there. We have an ultrasound scheduled for 8/31 to check position and baby's size.
Verdict: Continued bed rest until the 1st of September... two more weeks - we can do this!
Baby's Position: We have to wait for the ultrasound to know for sure but after some serious poking and prodding today, Dr. said she *could* be head down but he couldn't tell for sure. I guess we just have to wait and see.
Our next appointment is on 8/26... then we go to weekly check-ups. We're almost there!!