.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

33 Week Update...


How far along? 33 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None yet...
Sleep: This is a loaded question... I've been having tons of pain on my skin over my left rib cage. It turns out that I have shingles (because I needed something else to complain about) and sleeping on either side is a big no-no because of the pain. If I lay flat on my back I can't breath so I have to prop myself at a 45 degree angle and wedge my pillow under me to support my belly. I've taken Tylenol PM most nights because the pains are so bad so I have been sleeping pretty good once I actually fall asleep.
Best moment this week: Having mom here all week... it's really nice to have someone to talk to during the day. Plus, she's been working like a slave and has finished the crib bumper and in the next couple of days she'll have the glider reupholstered and the window seat cushion made. The nursery is really starting to look complete and that gives me the warm fuzzies :)
Movement: Pretty much the same - when she gets going she really can make my tummy rock and roll...
Food cravings: I got my fried chicken (HOORAY!!!!) and the last few days spinach salad with pears, red onions, and blue cheese crumbles has been the object of my obsession.
Gender: GIRL!!
Belly Button: Flat - which looks really strange!
Labor Signs: Better this week, I've had a lot fewer contractions.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my ankle bones, horseback riding, and my skinny jeans.
What I am looking forward to: My baby showers this weekend!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Ask for help and then let people help. I may feel guiltily while mom and Derek do dishes and wait on me, but not having contractions makes it worth it.
Milestones: We got our stroller and car seat all set up which is a huge relief to have ready to go. Also, we met our pediatrician yesterday and she was fantastic. I'm thrilled to have someone like her to help us take care of Addison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews