.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

36 Week Update (9 Months!!)

How far along? 36 weeks/9 months
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? One itty bitty one...
Sleep: What is sleep?
Best moment this week: Getting to meet Mike and Heidi's baby boy Sawyer. He was born this morning and it was fun to see a new baby and it made me realize that there really is an end in sight for this pregnancy...
Movement: I feel a few bursts of kicks each day but she is less active than a month or so ago...
Food cravings: Butterfinger bars... mmmmm
Gender: Girl
Belly Button: Still flat... I don't think I'm going to get a pokey outy one...
Labor Signs: See my State of the Uterus Update below...
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my ankle bones, horseback riding, and my skinny jeans.
What I am looking forward: My parents being here this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing lasts forever... thank goodness.

Sawyer Paul Robel
8-26-09
8:30am
7lb. 6oz.
19 inches
State of the Uterus Update...

I went to see Dr. H today... here's the deal...
Cervix: Didn't get checked today.
Contractions: Awful! I've been having several painful contractions every day for the past three or four days. They wrap around and hurt my back and it takes a lot of focus to get through them. I'm sure they're nothing compared to the real deal but for now they're painful enough for me. I've also noticed my tummy has been upset for the last two days and my intestines are, shall we say, over productive. Ugh.
Tests: Group B Strep test done today, don't know the results yet. Ultrasound on Monday.
Verdict: 5 more days of bed rest!! Almost there!
Baby's Position: Absolutely no idea.
Our next appointment is on 8/31... then we go to weekly check-ups. We're almost there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews