.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, August 21, 2009

35 Week Update...

No picture this week... I'm feeling less than attractive right now.

How far along? 35 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I still have the one tiny stretchie but my skin has taken a serious turn for the worse. I have developed PUPPPS (see previous blog post titled "I hate pregnancy"). I have tiny, itchy bumps all over my body. I'd rather have stretch marks at this point.
Sleep: Awful. I can't get comfortable - my PUPPPS itch like hell and when I try to lie on my side it feels like I've been punched in the gut 100 times. Plus, I have to pee every 3 hours... on the bright side, at least when Addison gets here I'll be used to not getting any sleep.
Best moment this week: I had to struggle for this one and I put off writing it until just now... I just finished making my first quilt for Addison. I haven't sewn since junior high so it was a pretty big accomplishment for me. Other than that, life sucks.
Movement: She's slowing down a bit - I think it's because she's running out of room. She was head down with her back to my right side last week but now she's turned and I can't tell how she's lying... I guess we have to wait until our ultrasound.
Food cravings: Fettuccine Alfredo, steak fries, and fruit
Gender: GIRL!! (Scary side note - most people who get PUPPPS have boys... we have everything pink so Addison had better stay a girl!)
Belly Button: Still flat... I don't think I'm going to get a pokey outy one...
Labor Signs: Still having contractions but mainly just at night.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my ankle bones, horseback riding, and my skinny jeans.
What I am looking forward to: Being DONE with being pregnant. Let's go people.
Weekly Wisdom: When in doubt, question your doctor.
Milestones: I'm on my last week of bed rest... thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews