.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

34 Week Update


How far along? 34 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? One showed up this week but it's small and I'm not telling where it is :)
Sleep: Shingles is still killing my sleep, it hurts to lay on either side and I can't breath on my back. It's not good. Plus I have to pee every two hours.
Best moment this week: My baby showers... it was fun to see family and we got lots of cute stuff :)
Movement: Pretty much the same - when she gets going she really can make my tummy rock and roll...
Food cravings: I'm back to fruit... peaches, plums, and blueberries beware!
Gender: GIRL!!
Belly Button: Still flat... I don't think I'm going to get a pokey outy one...
Labor Signs: Better this week, I've had a lot fewer contractions.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my ankle bones, horseback riding, and my skinny jeans.
What I am looking forward to: The end of bed rest... two weeks to go!
Weekly Wisdom: You can't worry about everyone else - people's feelings are going to get hurt no matter how good your intentions are. Just move on and hope everyone can get over it.
Milestones: The nursery is done!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews