.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, August 10, 2009

A sense of accomplishment...

I have been working (SLAVING) this summer to write and create unit plans for this fall. My reasoning is two-fold... 1) I will have a sub for the first 12 weeks of the year and I want that person to focus on teaching, not figuring out WHAT to teach. 2) I am teaching two brand new classes this year, 7th and 8th grade Language Arts instead of 7th grade Literature and 8th grade English, so my lesson plans had to totally change. Now I have the first 1/2 (ish) of the year planned out and the materials created. I do have a brand new elective that I'm going to be teaching (Computers) and I have done absolutely nothing for that but I'll worry about that one when I get back to work.

So.... I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!

Now I can relax and read a book like I've been threatening to do allllll summer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews