.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Intuition: 0, Sneaky Baby: 1

Since the beginning of this pregnany I have sworn up and down that this itty bitty was going to be a boy... and today I found out - I was wrong!!

We're having a GIRL!!!!!!!!

We were both so surprised and so excited at the ultrasound. Everything looked great and baby was measuring a few days ahead so instead of 9/27, my new and improved due date is 9/23. We have TONS of pictures and videos but I'm only going to put a handful on here as they take forever to load...

She sleeps just like me - curled up in a ball!

Look Mom! Tiny baby feet!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews