.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, May 8, 2009

::deep, cleansing breath::

I am going to lose it. I am so done right now - my kids are mouthy, they're not doing their work, I'm exhausted, uncomfortable, and insanely anxious, and I'm not ready to have a sub on Monday. (Yes, I realize blogging isn't solving that problem, but I wasn't doing so swell before I started typing either.) I just feel like I could walk out right now - that or curl up on the floor and sob uncontrollably. I know it's all hormones, but trust me, that isn't making me feel any better. This is the first major anxiety attack I've had since I got pregnant and I don't know how to cope! I filled in the dry erase board and my handwriting was bugging me but I know that I don't have the time to redo it. But every time I look up, it's like a siren in my brain. I can't even pinpoint what's causing all this - the big ultrasound, end of the year stresses because I know I have to plan for a long term sub, or just insane pregnant lady having a freak out. My room is cluttery but I don't have time to clean, I have a "to do" list a mile long at home and at work and I don't think I'm going to get through either of them...

Okay, I can feel my blood pressure rising as I'm typing... I need to pee and then figure out how to survive the next three hours.

::woooooosaaaaaaaawwww::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews