.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dear Baby Girl....

I think that your new found movement is wonderful but I do have a two small requests... Please refrain from jumping on my bladder. I know at times it must resemble a trampoline but it makes me have to pee at very inopportune times. Also, that comfy nerve you are reclining against is my sciatic nerve. It would be fantastic if you could not squish it as it sends big ouchies down mommies butt and leg. Thanks for kicking daddies hand last night, he thought that was pretty cool... Love you lots little one.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews