.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

20 Week Update


How far along? 20 Weeks!!!
Maternity clothes? Yup... even my once-baggy sweats are getting snug.
Stretch marks? None yet...
Sleep: Not too bad considering I've had a cold since Saturday.
Best moment this week:
Movement: I got some really good kicks last night... but I still can't feel them from the outside.
Food cravings: Nothing spectacular - although I've been resisting the urge to make brownies for the last few days.
Gender: Back to being unsure - I think that's because we find out soon and I'm second guessing myself!
Labor Signs: None but I am having Braxon Hicks about once a day... I don't like them.
Belly Button in or out? In - but getting shallower by the day!
What I miss: My cute jeans!
What I am looking forward to: OUR BIG ULTRASOUND!!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy when you're sick and take tons of vitamin C!
Milestones: Making it to the halfway point!!! 20 weeks down, 20 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews