.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

23 Week Update...


How far along? 23 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None yet... but my tummy sure feels like it's stretching out!
Sleep: It really depends on the night... some nights are great and some I just can't get comfortable and I'm up every two hours. Last night I slept like a log :)
Best moment this week: Derek has started "playing" with Addison - he pokes my belly and shakes it trying to get her to kick. It's fun to see him like this, he's going to be such an awesome daddy!
Movement: Pretty much every day, I still haven't felt a roll yet, just kicks.
Food cravings: My appetite hasn't been that fantastic lately - I still want chocolate cake all the time but I haven't caved in - yet.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: This is going to be TMI, but I miss pooping. Constipation sucks!
What I am looking forward to: SUMMER VACATION IN 10 DAYS!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Just because the class title sounds interesting DOES NOT mean you will get anything informative out of it... entertaining maybe, but not informative.
Milestones: We have attended our first childbirth class - granted it was AWFUL, but we made it through...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews