.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

22 Week Update

How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None yet... thank God.
Sleep: I've slept a lot the last week but I'm still tired all the time. Last night was awful - I had a nightmare and then a few hours later a leg cramp from hell... I really wish I could sleep on my stomach!!
Best moment this week: Seeing kicks from the outside - it was so cool!!
Movement: Pretty much every day, I still haven't felt a roll yet, just kicks.
Food cravings: Eh, nothing special.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Labor Signs: I started having contractions on Friday and we ended up in the hospital. Everything turned out to be okay but I'm not going to over-do it again. I need this kid to cook for a few more months!
What I miss: With summer coming, I'm missing my fruity drinks (Mai Tais)... I'll have to create virgin versions (say that 10 times fast!) of all my favorites.
What I am looking forward to: My parents are going to be here this weekend!!
Weekly Wisdom: People are going to hurt your feelings (especially when you are pregnant) and there is no sense dwelling one it.
Milestones: My first hospital visit - not a good milestone but at least we know how to get to Labor & Delivery...

Below are a few pictures of the nursery as it looks today. Derek is going to build shelves in the closet this weekend and his dad is going to make a toy box/window seat and possibly a dresser/armour for storage. My mom is going to sew our curtains and bedding so this room should start coming together in the next few weeks (I hope!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews