.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, May 1, 2009

"Can I come by at 2:15 and give you some good news?"

That was the headline of an email that I got yesterday from our superintendent. He stopped by a few minutes later to tell me that after a review of the budget - I'm not being laid off!! I get my job, insurance, maternity leave, and most importantly - my contract!! I feel a million, billion pounds lighter, which for a pregnant lady, is quite a relief!

It just fits that tonight is Girls Night Out at Cafe Melange and I get to celebrate my good news with all my best gal pals... This is a great start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews