.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Two Month Pictures...

Two months already?!?! She's so sweet and so much fun and we just can't get enough of her smiling... I spend my days making silly faces and talking in a high pitched voice just in hopes of getting that big, gummy grin... Here are some pics from the last few days...
Happy Baby!

Skyla is always very concerned with "her" baby...

Mid-sneeze... Bless you!!

Does this look not just scream, "I tooted."?? :)

Soooo sleepy...

Okay, I tried to upload some videos but Blogger isn't having it tonight - so I'm off to bed... videos another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews