.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need to schedule time to breathe...

Okay... since work is staring me in the face this week I thought I better think my schedule through pretty well... this is what my usual day will look like during the work week from now on... it's a good thing that I'm a highly organized person and I like making lists of useless info instead of sleeping :) Here's what's in store for me...

5:25 a.m. - Wake up, pump
5:35 a.m. - I shower and get ready, Derek changes and feeds Addison
6:15 a.m. - Get bottles ready for daycare, get Addison dressed, get lunches ready to go, pack car
6:45 a.m. - Leave for work
7:15 a.m. - Get to work, Addison off for daycare from the school
7:20 a.m. - Pump and then get to work...
11:15 a.m. - My planning period - pump first, then grade papers, make copies, and have lunch
3:00 p.m. - Pick up Addison from daycare, head home
3:30 p.m. - Pump
3:45 p.m. - If Addison is asleep: do housework and chores or workout. If she's awake it's playtime.
5:00 p.m. - Bottle
5:30 p.m. - Make dinner, housework, make lunches for next day, thaw milk for daycare, pack diaper bag
8:00 p.m. - Derek gives Addison a bottle, I pump
8:45 p.m. - Bath, jammies, snuggle time...
9:30 p.m. - Put Addison down for the night
9:35 p.m. - Get online stuff done - pay bills, check email, etc.
9:50 p.m. - Pump
10:00 p.m. - Bedtime

My cleaning schedule...

Monday: Clean master bedroom and bathroom, wash sheets and towels
Tuesday: Clean Addison's room, guest room, hall, guest bathroom, and dining room, wash any towels, sheets, or table linens
Wednesday: Clean kitchen, take out all garbage
Thursday: Clean living room, laundry room, and entry, wash blankets and kitchen towels
Friday: Pick up, wash clothes
Weekends: Yard work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews