.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, November 13, 2009

30 Things I'm Thankful For...

It's the season for giving thanks - so I thought it was appropriate to make a list of the things in my life, big and small, that I'm so thankful for...

1. Derek and Addison
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Having a safe, clean, comfortable home that we own
5. Job security
6. Health insurance (this year in particular!)
7. Candle lit bubble baths with no interruptions
8. Home cooked meals
9. The Internet
10. Dishwashers
11. The Nap Nanny
12. Warm blankets right out of the dryer
13. A good book
14. Cocoa Trio hot chocolate (from Borders... mmmmmm.)
15. The sound of raindrops on the roof when I'm cuddled up in bed
16. My parents paying for my college education
17. Having in-laws who love babysitting at a moments notice
18. Pasta. Lots of pasta.
19. Being debt free... okay, credit card debt free.
20. Warm chocolate chip cookies
21. Snuggles and smiles from Addison
22. Derek taking the first morning feeding on the weekends
23. Snow days
24. Being able to pay our bills every month
25. Being in good health - most of the time
26. Horseback riding and all my horsey friends :)
27. Being able to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans
28. Sleeping in... past 7am.
29. Daylight savings time
30. Lazy days on the couch with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews