.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

::scratches items off big to-do list::

Yesterday I ventured out into the world and interviewed a potential daycare provider. She was super nice and I felt really comfortable with her which made the decision really easy. Thankfully, Addison now has somewhere to go when I go back to work!!

I also found out that while I am on bedrest I qualifty for my short term disability benifits so I need to get that paperwork started - it would be great to be able to stash some extra cash away before she gets here!

Annnnd... for the grand finale - we ordered out stroller today (I found a place with free shipping) and it should be here within a week or so!! Now we just need the carseat adapter and the Pack-n-Play and we'll be ready(ish) for this kid to show up!! Horray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews