.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

31 Week Update...


How far along? 31 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None yet...
Sleep: Well, I'm ALWAYS tired but not sleeping very well. Sometimes it's a full bladder that wakes me up, sometimes it's contractions, and sometimes it's the crazy monkey in my belly.
Best moment this week: Laying in bed with Derek playing with Addison. She kicks if you shine a flashlight on my belly :)
Movement: She moves a lot but instead of the fluttery kicking it's more like knees and elbows are being dragged across my tummy... sometimes it really tickles!
Food cravings: I have two that have yet to be satisfied... supreme nachos (the heartburn there will kill me but they sound SO good) and home cooked fried chicken and mashed potatoes... mmmmmmm.
Gender: GIRL!!
Belly Button: Flat - which looks really strange!
Labor Signs: ::sigh:: you have to go down and read my "State of the Uterus Address" to fully understand that one. Long story short - I'm on medication and bedrest to prevent contractions.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my ankle bones, and horseback riding.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing my work stuff (lesson plans and sub plans). I'm sick of working all summer!
Weekly Wisdom: If you know something isn't right, make an appointment to see your doctor. DON'T let the nurse talk you out of it.
Milestones: Our weekly countdown is in the single digits now!! Only 9 weeks until full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews