.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, July 17, 2009

30 Week Update...


How far along? 30 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None yet...
Sleep: Eh, I'm having a lot of trouble getting comfortable and the contractions keep waking me up in the middle of the night... that, and my over active bladder.
Best moment this week: Derek's 30th birthday celebrations :)
Movement: Her movement has been different lately - she's running out of room so instead of kicking all the time I find that I have a butt or an knee sticking out of my side. It's different, that's for sure.
Food cravings: I've been a bit disappointing in the craving department - there hasn't been anything that I can't live without. Plus, the heat has killed my appetite so I'm not eating nearly as much as I would expect...
Gender: GIRL!!
Belly Button: Flat - which looks really strange!
Labor Signs: We've been at it again - I started having contractions on Tuesday afternoon and we ended up in the hospital. I'm still having strong contractions but not as frequently...
What I miss: Being able to pick up and go to Seattle - all our summer travel plans have been grounded for the summer because of these contractions.
What I am looking forward to: FINISHING THE NURSERY!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink water. It sucks, it tastes lame (especially when you are dying for a Mai Tai) but it makes the swelling go down and surprisingly helps with constipation :)
Milestones: We're in the 30's now!! Only 10 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews