.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

32 Week Update (8 Months!!)

No picture this week... I haven't gotten out of my PJ's in 6 days, there is no way I'm standing for a picture!

How far along? 32 weeks... wait - that's 8 months!!??
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None yet...
Sleep: Sucking this week :( I'm getting used to getting up to pee every two hours but it's the insane pain over my rib cage that is keeping me up lately. I can't explain it but it's awful - I feel like my skin is about to rip open. Nothing helps and laying down makes it worse... ugh.
Best moment this week: Getting to go to a friends baby shower and see lots of friends... being stranded here sucks.
Movement: Same as usual but she seems to be trying to turn into a head down position each night - which we want very badly. However, when she does that it hurts like hell... plus my tummy gets all lopsided and I look deformed. :)
Food cravings: I'm still waiting on my fried chicken but this week my focus has been on fresh peaches with a little bit of sugar - I can't get enough!!
Gender: GIRL!!
Belly Button: Flat - which looks really strange!
Labor Signs: Same as always - contractions when I do too much.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my ankle bones, horseback riding, and my skinny jeans.
What I am looking forward to: My mom being here next week and my baby showers next weekend!!
Weekly Wisdom: This too shall pass. Thank God.
Milestones: I completed my first week of bedrest... and it sucked. Only 4 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews