.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

18 Week Update


How far along? 18 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes - and sadly, some of my sister-in-laws maternity clothes (that I borrowed) are getting a bit snug!

Stretch marks? None yet...

Sleep: Waking up every night at 2am is killing me - I'm thirsty, have to pee, uncomfortable - and it's only going to get better from here on out!

Best moment this week: Finally looking pregnant - not just fat.

Movement: Flutters and thumps here and there, but nothing consistant.

Food cravings: Steak. How scary is that?? I haven't eaten a steak in almost 3 years!

Gender: Still thinking boy.

Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In - but getting shallower by the day!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy!!

What I am looking forward to: Going out to dinner tomorrow night with friends... and eating steak!

Weekly Wisdom: Stretch everyday - getting fat AND stiff is a real pain in the a$$.

Milestones: I made pancakes this week!!!! (That has never sucessfully happened before!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews