.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

16 Week Update

How far along? 16 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, yes.
Stretch marks? Nope but cellulite is creeping in on my butt :(
Sleep: Still loving it, but now I'm able to stay up until 8:30 or 9:00... Wahooo!!
Best moment this week: I FELT BABY KICKING!!!!
Food cravings: Ham and cheese sandwiches (with sprouts!)
Gender: Back to thinking boy...
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting shallower :(
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex on May 11th!!
Milestones: Second stranger to notice I'm pregnant :) Our Red Lobster waitress got an extra big tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews