.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, April 20, 2009

17 Week Update

How far along? 17 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, yes.
Stretch marks? Nope but cellulite is creeping in on my butt :(
Sleep: I still love it and want to sleep 10 hours but I wake up every couple hours each night to pee or switch positions. Apparantly baby doesn't like being slept on because s/he kicks me when I lay too much on my belly!
Best moment this week: Getting kicked after poking myself in the belly :) Kid is fiesty...
Food cravings: I craved a cheeseburger this week... but nothing really insane.
Gender: Back to thinking boy...
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting shallower :(
What I miss: Being able to do lots of yard work without getting yelled at! :)
What I am looking forward to: The big ultrasound... I'm dying to know!!!
Milestones: Getting big things checked off on my big "to-do" list... nesting rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews