.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

15 Week Update


How far along? 15 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm not discussing that this week.
Maternity clothes? Yes, yes.
Stretch marks? No, thank god!!
Sleep: Still loving it, but now I'm able to stay up until 8:30 or 9:00... Wahooo!!
Best moment this week: Seeing mom and dad's face when they saw my belly for the first time :)
Movement: Nope, still waiting. Impatiently.
Food cravings: Pasta - which is why I'm not discussing weight gain.
Gender: Back to thinking boy...
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to hike without getting completely and totally out of breath!
What I am looking forward to: Sleeping in my own bed tonight.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not sit down to eat dinner in front of a full length mirror. It is bad for your self-esteem.
Milestones: Having a random stranger notice that I'm pregnant - yay Old Navy employee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews