.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh, thank heaven for baby swings...

After hours of crying due to a tummy ache and acid reflux, Addison finally took a nap in her chair while I cleaned up the nursery. I have no idea why she wanted to hold her hands up in the air but it made for funny pictures so I grabbed the camera and started shooting...

I dug out the swing later that afternoon and after wrapping her in a tight swaddle and cranking the swing up to high she slept long enough for me to get some lunch... I am now indebted to baby swing manufacturers for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews