.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4 Weeks Old...

She's able to hold her head up pretty well on her tummy and she can hold it up and look around when we have her laying on our chest or sitting up our our laps.
My mom and Addison :)
Time for a snack!
Holding hands with her grandma...
I'm not listening!!

Length: I didn't get around to measuring this week :/ Bad mommy.
Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.
Feeding Schedule: Oh the joys of feeding... let's see... adding rice cereal was a major fail. Addison got incredibly constipated after three days of adding rice cereal to her bottle. We stopped the supplementing and went back to just breast milk. It took three days to get a poop out of her!! She's still having trouble with the acid reflux but the Zantac is not helping so we are switching her to Previcid and hoping that we have more luck with that. If the Prevacid doesn't work our next step would be having me eliminate dairy from my diet to see if Addison has an allergy. That would be very crummy since my favorite food group is dairy... Anyway - she's eating between 2 and 4 ounces during each feeding and is eating about every three hours. I'm happy to say that I breast fed her today for the first time in weeks and she did pretty good. I'd like to try and breast feed her when I'm home during the day and then only pump for the night feedings.
Sleeping Schedule: Things have continued to improve in the sleep area... Saturday night she almost slept through the night!! We all go to bed around 10pm and she's been sleeping until 3am and then again until 6am.
Milestones: Addison met my side of the family this week, had her first trip to Seattle, and we celebrated her baptism on Sunday at Immanuel Lutheran.
Best Moment This Week: Our baby shower and the baptism.
Parenting Wisdom: Getting out of the house is tough but so worth it!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful!! Hope her reflux gets better very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews