.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Away we go...

Tomorrow we venture off on our first family road trip... Friday we'll be staying with friends and eating Chinese food ::squeals:: and then Saturday morning my mom and I are off to the mall to find some "transitional" clothes for me so I can quit wearing my too big maternity clothes and stop depressing myself by trying to pour myself into my still too tight pre pregnancy jeans. Then, at 2pm we have our baby shower at my cousins house at which I will get to see family and friends that I haven't seen in almost five years! Sunday morning we get up bright and early and head to church for Addison's baptism and then we drive up to Anacortes to a 90th birthday party for my mom's uncle. Then we head back to Everett, stop to see my grandma, and make the drive back to Yakima on Sunday night... I have packed everything Addison owns (and then some) in hopes of not forgetting anything... I promise to post pictures when we get back. Think happy thoughts for us in the car for 3 hours with a newborn and pray that I find some cute jeans that fit!! :p Adios for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews