.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here at last...

No, not the baby. We're still waiting on her.

Fall. My favorite season of the year... I know that it hasn't "officially" started yet but I count September 1st through November 30th as fall and they are my three favorite months of the year. I'm so excited for the days to get shorter and colder, to dig out sweaters and warm socks instead of flip flops and shorts. I want to make soups and chili for dinner and curl up under a blanket with Derek to watch football. I want to be able to drive in the valley and see all the orchards changing colors and dropping their leaves. I can't wait to take Addison trick-or-treating and have our first Thanksgiving as a family... there is so much that I am looking forward to in the next 12 weeks!! Good riddance summer and hellllllooooo fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews