Cervix: I got checked for the first time today, I'm 75% effaced and dilated to 1 cm. So, it could be tonight or next week for all we know... at least I have the satisfaction of knowing some of the pain I've been in has been useful though....
Contractions: Still painful, but infrequent and irregular. Break water, break!
Verdict: Any day now... I'm voting for sooner rather than later...
Baby's Position: Head is down low, hence all my low back pain. She's locked and loaded!
Our next appointment is on 9/16... unless we go into labor before that!
One big disappointment from today's appointment is finding out that Dr. will be gone for the next two weeks on vacation which means, unless I have this kid by tomorrow night or wait two weeks, a stranger will be delivering us. I'm trying not to let it upset me but I really like Dr. H and I trust him, it'll be hard to know someone I've never met could deliver our child. Nothing I can do about it so I'm going to do my best to put on my big girl pants and deal with it.