.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Of all the things...

that this poor child could have inherited from me and she gets stuck with my uncanny ability to seek out germs. We were up all night with her howling and crying and after a visit to the doctor it looks like after 10 days of life, she's catching her first cold. :( I was hoping my immune system (or lack thereof) would be something that she didn't get stuck with... She seems okay right now but we'll see how tonight goes. After last night I feel like a total zombie so I'm hoping for some sleep in between feedings.

Oh, but the good news is that she's almost back up to her birth weight - 6 lbs. 13 oz. today at her appointment... One more ounce to go and we're there! Now, just to keep her healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews