.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grr.

I'm not speaking to my uterus today.

Derek and I went out to dinner last night and as we were leaving the restaurant I started having contractions. By the time we got home they were lasting a minute and were coming like clockwork every four minutes. They were bearable but causing my back to hurt so I sat on the yoga ball for a bit and then we went for a walk. I called the hospital because Derek was ready to pack up and leave and they told us to wait until they were too painful to talk or walk through. So we waited, and waited, and waited. A couple times during the night I had contractions that were unbearable but they were few and far between. I really thought that we were going last night and now, 14 hours later, I'm only having mild, irregular contractions. I'm tempted to go jump on the neighbors trampoline in hopes of jump starting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews