.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I should be doing about a million other things...

but instead I'm blogging.

Why, you ask? Why would I waste precious seconds when the baby is asleep and the house is quiet? Because. I. Am. Exhausted.

Derek has been sick for the last two weeks and even though he's still been helping out, I've been doing the majority of the work with Addison and getting up with her at night. Plus, I'm buried at work in 95 midterms that need grading, parent conferences tomorrow night and next week, grad school to apply for, a house that could use picking up, dinner that needs to be made, laundry that needs to be put away, a 30 day shred that just isn't happening today (or this week, I'm sure...), grocery lists that need to be made, or anything else that I 'should' be doing right now... Instead, I'm sitting in the dark, listening to Addison snore away in her carseat. And that, my friends, is going to have to be okay for today. I haven't even drummed up the motivation to go change into sweats or take a Tylenol for this raging headache. It doesn't help that I know I have to work a 12 hour day tomorrow either... okay, I'm all done whining now... I'm going to go find some sweats and drugs for my pounding head... beyond that, I'm not making any promises.

2 comments:

  1. P/T conferences are hellllllllll!!! You deserve a treat before AND after school tomorrow. Like chocolate...or coffee...or a "sick" day on Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the drugs helped & that you finally got some rest.....hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews