.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bedtime baby...

Addison,

I love bedtime. Not mine (well, love mine too), but yours. After your bath and nighttime bottle you curl up with me in the rocking chair for some quiet, relaxing time. You always fight sleep at first - your grumble and grunt and want to look around and make sure you aren't missing out on anything, but after a few minutes you start to settle in and relax. As you give up and give in to sleep you always let out a big sigh and then your grunts turn to tiny little snores and if I wait for a few more minutes you'll snuggle that downy little head of yours up against my cheek and grab a fistful of my shirt and snuggle up. No matter how bad my day has been, those few minutes curled up with you, make everything else seem irrelevant. I love you baby girl... goodnight.

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews