.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wait... what??

I had my monthly check-up today and all is good. Addison's heartbeat was 152 and I was measuring right on schedule. I did, however, get a raised eyebrow from the nurse at my 5 pound weight gain this month... I'm doing the best I can - it's not like I'm eating cake and cheeseburgers everyday (not EVERY day :) Oh well... skinny nurse can kiss my cellulite-riddled ass.

I had a point to this blog and it wasn't actually about weight...

My doctor told me to come back in a month for my check-up (on Derek's birthday:) but then after that I go back in 3 weeks, then 2, then weekly!! I can't believe how fast this is going - it's amazing (and kind of scary...). Every once in while it sinks in that in a few short months (three!!) we're going to be parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews