.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, June 22, 2009

In spite of my gardening difficulties...

I did manage to accomplish ONE thing so far today... I found and booked a pediatrician. This is no small feat considering most pediatric practices in our area are not taking new patients and I don't trust my family doctor as far as I can throw him (yet I still go there... hmmmm.) so I'm happy to say that we have a doctor for baby Addison and I have an appointment with her on August 5th to meet her and pick her brain.

Now, if I could just get off my butt and either shower or make lunch I'd be doing alright today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews