.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

25 Weeks...

How far along? 25 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Still none, not that I want any...
Sleep: Better this week but I ordered a "Snoogle" pillow and I'm very, very excited for it to arrive - 4 pillows is getting to be ridonkulous in our queen sized bed!
Best moment this week: Being DONE with work for the summer!
Movement: Pretty much every day, I still haven't felt a roll yet, just kicks.
Food cravings: I haven't really craved much this week... just normal food.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Having "normal" conversations - it seems like everything always turns to talk about the pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: 2 1/2 glorious months off...
Weekly Wisdom: There is a light at the end of the tunnel - I've reached it with work and it's not too far off with this pregnancy.
Milestones: I scheduled my last monthly appointment - after July 13th we move to every three weeks, then every two, then weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews