.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

24 Week Update


How far along? 24 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Still none, not that I want any...

Sleep: Oi vey... not great this week, but I think it's because I've been sick. I've had to sleep with a towel rolled up under my low back and one on the left side of my spine where my rib is killing me. Add to that the fact that my feet have been insanely hot at night and I've been putting a cold rag on them and you will see that sleeping has not gone well lately...

Best moment this week: There really haven't been any great moments, I've had the flu.

Movement: Pretty much every day, I still haven't felt a roll yet, just kicks.

Food cravings: None - I've barely been able to keep food down this week, nothing sounds good.

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: None

What I miss: Being able to reach my toes... I tried to cut my toenails the other day and about died.

What I am looking forward to: SUMMER VACATION IN 5 DAYS!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of fluids... you'll feel even worse without them!

Milestones: 6 months pregnant today... and 150 pounds... ::double gulp::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews