.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, March 19, 2012

More of the same...

I promise... I won't post an update every time I go to the doctor.. because that would be, like, a lot of posts.

But I just got home from today's appointment and it was just more of the same - 50-60% effaced (which he hadn't told me before) and a 'fingertip' dilated. Contractions are holding pretty steady - I haven't been timing them, because let's face it, I have far more exciting things to do with my time than lay here and count how many times I'm in pain in an hour... but if I were guesstamating, I'd say we're holding pretty solid at every five minutes or so - sometimes they're worse and sometimes they're better... but they are always there. So... we are at 33 weeks today - which mean three more weeks of 'strict bedrest'. After that, I will at least have permission to be out in the recliner or on the couch at my in-laws house until this bebe decides to make his appearance.

So... I guess I'll be Pinteresting my heart out, catching up on Vampire Diaries, starting my new novel, and (if I'm feeling productive) writing some grammar units for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews