.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Again... and again...

I'm starting a collection of hospital bracelets and I got to add another one today.

I felt icky this morning and after I took my 8am meds I went back to bed until almost noon. When I finally got up to pee at noon, [TMI alert] I noticed that I was spotting a tiny bit. My instructions from Dr. H have been pretty consistent - if the contractions change (get closer, more painful, or feel 'different'), if I have any spotting, or if anything else changes I am to proceed directly to the hospital because we have no way of knowing when this baby means business. I called Derek and he came home and and we ventured off [once again] to the hospital. The nurse checked my cervix which is thankfully still holding strong and hooked me up to the fetal monitor. Cohen was a happy camper, per his usual and James Dean was angry [per the usual]. Dr. H said as long as my cervix was still sealed up I was okay to go home as long as I see him tomorrow.

So... we make it through another day... I guess that's all we can ask for at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews