.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Ahem...

Dear Cohen,

We have apparently reached the point in this pregnancy where we need to have a little mommy-to-son chat... You are now big enough and strong enough that practicing your ninja skills in mommy's tummy HURTS. I should also mention that those are my ribs your are banging on at night, and despite your best efforts, they aren't going anywhere. I do realize that you're running out of room in there and I promise in a few short weeks you can come out and impress the rest of the world with your acrobatics but for now... take it easy on mama, please! Love you little monkey...

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews