.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The post where I get all gushy about how great my husband is...

You know, the Father's Day post. That guy ::points up to picture:: is the most amazing man in the world. I talk to friends and family and tell them how he's up in the night with me when Addison wakes up (and has been from the beginning) making bottles and changing diapers, he cooks, he cleans, he crawls around on the floor entertaining our baby, he picks me up off the floor when I'm so sick that I can't stand up, and he does it all without asking for anything in return. When we came home from the hospital and I was scared to pick up Addison wrong for fear I'd break her, he was the one who put her in the car seat and took charge when it was her bath time. I still stop and stare at him in wonder some days... because I don't know how I got to be so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews