.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Have I told you lately...

... how much I love my daughter?? I've been a stay at home mom for a week now (go ahead, laugh) and I wish I could do it forever. I love playing all day, getting to see all Addison's silly moments, and feeling more like a MOM. When I'm working all the time, I feel like I come home, make dinner, feed Addison, do our bedtime routine, and then it's homework and bedtime for me. Having these days together means the world to me and I want the next two months to go by SO SLOWLY ::did you hear that universe, SLOW DOWN::

Tomorrow Addison and I leave for a week to stay with my parents at the beach... pray for good weather, safe driving, and good sales. Poor Derek has to stay home and go to work while we go and play :( but this is the last time I'll see my parents this summer as they're off to Europe for the summer.

Addison is wearing her "Twinkle Toes" shirt that we got at Old Navy - my dad uses that nickname ALL the time when he can't remember someone's name... I think it's so cute!!

1 comment:

  1. have fun at the beach! We, too are going tomorrow night! Your pics are so cute, what program do you use to make a collage like that?

    drive safely.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews