.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh, I'm sorry. Am I flooding your yard?

This ::points to picture:: was the scene behind our shed when I got home from grocery shopping today. Apparently the city turned on the irrigation water and we had a pipe freeze over the winter. See that green round thingy? About 4 feet down in that hole is a little lever that you have to turn to shut off the water. So, armed with a hot dog roasting stick, I waded out into the weeds, grass clippings, mud, and I'm sure, dog poop too, to try and turn the damn thing off. No luck. Got SOAKED with ice water in the process. Next bright idea, try and turn the little blue lever right next to where the water is shooting out of... got even MORE SOAKED. Called father-in-law. He came, armed with an appropriate tool and got the stupid geyser turned off... Happy spring y'all. I'm going to go take a hot shower and try to regain feeling in my toes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews